Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Brewpub: Victory Brewery

This place is fantastic. I took my first trip there on Monday. They have a deal on Monday's where you get your first beer with a glass you get to keep for $5. Every beer after that is $3. The glass is nothing special, but for $2 I am happy. They also claim to have a deal where if you sing to songs you get a free beer, but I didn't hear anything that sounded like karaoke while I was there.

The brewpub has a long bar which was nearly full by 8pm on a Monday. They also have around 25 tables. Their food is also very reasonably priced. They had 16 beers on tap while I was there, and I tried 3 of them.

Check their website for a menu and a listing of what is on tap.

420 Acorn Lane
Downingtown, PA 19335
Phone: 610 873-0881
Fax: 610 873-0985

No comments: